Find out all the information currently available on the impact Brexit could have on your trip to London :
- Take a look at what you’ll need to get into the UK.
- Find out about the latest regulations on what you can bring into the UK, from customs advice to pets.
- Check what documents you need to present at the UK border and learn more about national identity cards and passports after Brexit.
- Find out what documents you will need to take with you if you plan to drive during your trip.
- Find out how to use your mobile phone once in London.
- Read the latest practical advice on flights, coaches, ferries and trains arriving and departing from the UK.
- Find out about access to National Health Service healthcare when visiting the UK after Brexit.
- Visit the official UK government website for the latest Brexit news and official travel advice.
Do I need a visa to travel to London?
Some people may need a visa to travel to the UK. Check the UK Visa and Immigration website to see if you need to apply, or check with your local British embassy or other diplomatic representative before you leave.
You can also use the questionnaire on the UK Border Agency website to find out if you need a visa.
Regulations change regularly – make sure you have the latest information you need before you leave.
Non-EU citizens need a visa to visit London. Permission to enter the country as a visitor is only granted for a limited time and according to your travel plans. Check the UK Government Visa and Immigration website for more information.
Do I need a visa for London from the European Union?
Following the UK’s decision to leave the European Union, EU citizens can still travel to London without a visa until the end of 2021.
For more information, visit the UK Border Agency website or check with your local British Embassy or other diplomatic representative before you leave.
Do I need a visa to study in London?
Some people need a visa to study in London. Visit the UK Border agency website for more information on student visas.